Thank you for trusting us with your pet’s care.
Northwest Wisconsin Veterinary Servicess is proud to serve the Amery, WI area for everything pet related. Our veterinary clinic and animal hospital is run by Dr. Jill Armstrong, a licensed, experienced Amery veterinarian.
We’ve been caring for pets for over 25 years.
If you live in Amery or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further. Dr. Jill Armstrong is a licensed WI veterinarian treating all types of pets. Your pets’ health and well-being are essential to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
We offer a wide range of services for your pet.
If you live in Amery or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further. Your pets’ health and well-being are essential to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. To focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), and cash. All cards must be signed by the card owner.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Northwest Wisconsin Veterinary Servicess understands this and can make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Our veterinarians have dedicated their lives to compassionate animal care.
Dr. Jill Armstrong, DVM
Dr. Armstrong's Bio
Dr. Jeff Bohn, DVM
Dr. Bohn's Bio
Dr. Jeff is the owner and founder of Northwest Wisconsin Veterinary Servicess. He has over 25 years of experience in veterinary medicine. He specializes in Dairy Herd Health and Beef production medicine. Jeff is married to Dr. Jill, and together they have 2 boys. They operate a beef farm and raise miniature horses as a hobby.