We treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Northwest Wisconsin Veterinary Services is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Our veterinary team has years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our Amery veterinarian.
We offer a wide range of services for your pet.
Spay / Neuter
We love our clients and patients.
Your feedback means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your words help up continue to offer the best care for your pet.
What to expect.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Our veterinary team will check your pet’s health from head to tail, and you will be delighted you came to Northwest Wisconsin Veterinary Services for service.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. To focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), and cash. All cards must be signed by the card owner.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Northwest Wisconsin Veterinary Services understands this and can make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at CareCredit.com
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
Types of Pets Seen
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Northwest Wisconsin Veterinary Servicess, we can care for many types of pets: